Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Zoie Anne


The long wait is over… our little Zoie bug is here. She arrived on cinco de mayo, what a birthday to have.. We arrived at the hospital around 12pm on Monday and she came at 6:53pm the labor wasn’t bad, thanks to the epidural.
It’s amazing how fast the week has gone, I have forgotten how I use to spend my days before she came. Except for the sleeping I do remember that.
We have had incredible support from family and friends bringing us meals and holding the little one so I can take a shower, what a process that everyday task has become :)
It is surprising how much she has changed in one week, even her expressions. We find ourselves just laying there watching her, now that is entertainment..






2 comments:

The Kent and Jennifer Wilcox Family said...

Great job mommy! Zoie is just beautiful! Can't wait to meet her. We are so happy for you all!
Jen

Ashley Jorgensen said...

Congrats! I love the name. I'm glad you guys finally decided on something. :)