Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Independence Day !!

We did our annual 4th of July celebration, the Kaysville water parade. This year we had the Christensen and Goodrich families join in the fun. I’m not really sure they believed us when we told them that they would be soaked. After the water battle we headed to the princess park for some yummy food and relaxation. The boys were a little warn out after soaking EVERYONE they could, not even the cheerleaders were safe with Mac and Haydn on the loose. I can’t wait to see Fred in action next year rumor has it he is ruthless

That night we headed out to our friends and watched the Riverton fireworks from their backyard… Who says your life stops after you have a child…

Enjoy the pictures of our fun day.

On a side note we took Zoie in for her 2 month check up and our little ziggy piggy weights 12lbs 11oz

1 comment:

erin said...

cute!!! looks like fun! I'm ready to hold zoie again! i bet she's grown a ton since I last saw her!!