We blessed Zoie today, Haydn gave a wonderful blessing. I have to say I am one lucky lady to have such a great man to be my husband and the father of my precious girl. The tears started as soon as the 1st counselor asked the members of the blessing to come forward. I always enjoy when I get to experience the tender side of my hubby
We are so lucky to have such great family members, there were a few who missed the event I wish I had a way to share his blessing, you would have been so proud. The best I can do I share a few photos of the party afterwards...
This event really tuckered out Zoie and her dad they fell fast asleep after everyone had gone
5 comments:
Way to go on the super fast blog update! I am impressed! :) Good Job Haydn!
wow linds! your fast!!! the pictures are great, the food was divine and haydn's blessing was one of the best I heard!! we all couldn't stop commenting on it! he did a great job, and I like that he cries, maybe he can teach james to show some emotion!!!! ha! thanks for inviting us!
I'm glad you all had a good day---what a beautiful day it is. Feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. Hope all is well.
How come we weren't invited?? :-) I can't maintain favorite great-aunt status if I can't hold her at every opportunity! Sorry I didn't know you were blessing her - I would have loved to see her in her cute outfit. Very fun to see the photos, tho.
Post a Comment