Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fantastic food; fabulous costumes; freighting pumpkins!!

We had our pumpkin carving party last night, what a blast!! Even if I wasn’t in the Carving spirit.

Haydn was out of town, so it was just me and Zoie joining in the festivities… boy it sure was a lot harder to carve a pumpkin when I had a little one to worry about. Thank goodness I had Jane to play with the little Ziggy Piggy.

I ended up carving Bruce from Finding Nemo, both Cassie and erin had to let me know that Disney movie is the WORST… but my pumpkin sure was cute, even if the back was a little rotten.


Thanks again James for coming to the rescue and de-gutting mine






3 comments:

Jed, Erin, Kate & Paige said...

Zoie's costume is darling!

Cass said...

Hey Lindz! I need you to send me those cute pics since I forgot my camera! PS, I hope you told Haydn what a pumpkin hater you were :)

Danny and Tarin said...

Too cute! I love the picture in the bottom right corner! Zoie is such a happy baby! Check out our blog warinerfam.blogspot.com