Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cold Turkey Run

Haydn and I decided to run a race on Thanksgiving morning, what a blast! It really doesn’t matter that an old man with two knee replacements beat me, it’s all for fun.

There isn’t anything better then stuffing your face with yummy food after a race.

Hope to see you all next year…

4 comments:

aimee said...

I'm so jealous you got to do this run. Tyler and I truly missed it this year. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving

Tiffany said...

That is awesome....and a little bit crazy! You guys are awesome, there is no way I could ever convince Chad to do this!

Cass said...

I will be there running right along side you next year! Although I better start training now or I will be walking far behind you! :)

erin said...

way to go! that is awesome! nothing like a turkey trott to make room for all the delicious food!!!!!!!! so jealous, I'll walk along side cassie next year!!! hahhaha ÜÜÜ