Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Truly Disturbing…

So the other day I was cleaning up lunch, I pulled the garbage can out as I typically do while I’m cooking or cleaning up. I got a little sidetracked and started to vacuum up the mess under Zoies highchair when I noticed something was wrong; Zoie was missing from under my feet, she is always right at me feet when I vacuum. I turned around to find my child eating out of the garbage can… WHAT! She had discovered scraps of Haydn’s sandwich, one hand held the crust while the other was full of turkey meat. And her face was COVERED in spicy mustard. As any good mother I ran screaming in disgust “get that out of your mouth” (only now I am wishing I would have run for the camera)

Please don’t think that I am a mother who doesn’t feed my child so she has to rummage through the trash to fill her belly, the kid just honestly LOVES to eat..

3 comments:

erin said...

hahahah!!!!! we catch john doing that all the time. but it's not as cute. he's our ziggy piggy too!!!

Marianne said...

I LOVE our ziggy piggy! You really should have grabbed the camera.. .

aimee said...

Poor Zoie, starving for some food :) Love your new blog by the way.