
AKA known as hand, foot and mouth disease... What the HELL! (was my first thought) when the doctor informed us that is what our little Zoie has. Second part of that FANTASTIC news, it’s a virus and it’s just needs to run it’s course (what everyone wants to hear from the doctor)
We did get some pain medication for her mouth, however it is a “swish and spit” treatment. (Is my 17 month old who doesn’t understand that concept)
So if we have been around you, sorry I really didn’t know she had this. If the sores didn’t show up in her mouth and on her feet I probably wouldn’t have even taken her to the doctor.
She also has a double eye infection so i say bring it on cold and flu season
3 comments:
I am so sad for Zoie (and you, Lindsay)! That must be terrible! No fun at all, it stinks when they get sick...
so so sad, it is so much more work when they are sick. those blisters look painful, poor thing. hope she gets better soon!
oh, I'm so sorry!! Poor little thing!
Good luck, I hope she gets better soon.
Post a Comment