Poor Zoie, getting my tonsils removed was the WORST experience! And I was 17 at the time! I wish they would've had popsicles and playdoh waiting for me...Hope she is feeling better!
oh yuck i bet that was harder on you lindsey, then it was on her! i would have a really hard time sending my baby into surgery. i hope she is doing better!
I am glad she is on the downhill now, hopefully she will start sleeping better with those wretched HUGE tonsils out of the way. Did they let you see them after they were out? I'm curious how big they were
4 comments:
Poor Zoie, getting my tonsils removed was the WORST experience! And I was 17 at the time! I wish they would've had popsicles and playdoh waiting for me...Hope she is feeling better!
oh yuck i bet that was harder on you lindsey, then it was on her! i would have a really hard time sending my baby into surgery. i hope she is doing better!
I am glad she is on the downhill now, hopefully she will start sleeping better with those wretched HUGE tonsils out of the way. Did they let you see them after they were out? I'm curious how big they were
Post a Comment