Thursday, October 6, 2011

Weekend Away, yes please :)

Between Haydn’s trips to Indianapolis and Baltimore he fit in a quick weekend to
Chicago with his wifey.. 
 We love Chicago it was so fun to get away with Haydn


Miracle Mile

Oh Yeah we had to make a stop at the chocolate factory.
I don’t enjoy chocolate but I did like the shake Haydn ordered

A park that we walked trough to get to the pier

We couldn’t pass up Oktoberfest going on inside a tent on the pier, I’m just bummed I didn’t get a picture of the fantastic German band
We took a water taxi from the Pier to the Field Museum. Very Cool !
Haydn’s favorite thing was the wax toy making machine. The smell brought back memories of walking though Hogle Zoo as a kid

Thanks again Haydn for a GREAT weekend


3 comments:

erin said...

very cool! i'm jealous! one day i'll have a picture in front of that giant bean! glad you guys got to get away!

erin said...

ok, i have to comment again. I came back for a closer look at your pictures and thought "why is lindsay mia from most of these?" and then i spied the one of you pretending to be part of the statue chain and had a bit of a laugh/pee attack! I don't know why I think it's so funny, but man I can't stop thinking about it!!! now i'm jealous of this adventure even more! I'll ditch george and james!!!!

Sarah said...

You make me want to go to Chicago again! I still can't believe your cousin, Dan, has never been there!