We have had a lot of learning experiences in this new state of ours, there are things we love and there are a few things we really can't figure out..
I can say that this state has been very welcoming to our little family and I feel very blessed to have this experience even if I am away from all I have know my whole life..
Here is another quick catch up post of our first adventures
Our first adventure on the train to explore Boston
what an amazing city!!
We decided it was time to put this little bug into dance class
she absolutely loves it, always asking
if its time to go see "my" friends
if its time to go see "my" friends
I'm loving that we found something that she gets so excited to do all by herself
I have a relative who is always on the look out for delicious burger joints
he came across Tasty Burgers
he came across Tasty Burgers
WOW deliciousness!!
we have so many parks with walk ways
full of trees and winding paths
full of trees and winding paths
it is without a doubt a very beautiful state
Zoie had her first day of dance, I tried to keep her activities the same as
we had in Utah trying to make the transition a little easier on her
HA HA
little did I know that she just assumed everyone had forgotten about her
because we didn't see anyone anymore...
"mother of the year"
because we didn't see anyone anymore...
"mother of the year"
First day of school, Zoie loves everything about school..
Her teacher Mrs. O'Brien has been very impressed with how well
Zoie is doing.. She is great at making friends and she loves to participate in class
Our first outing to a local farm where we could pick apples and eat freshly made doughnuts YUMMY!!!
it was also the first pumpkin patch of the year!!
very exciting for a family who loves fall
With Haydn's job we do get to enjoy a few benefits,
we are so lucky to be able to attend games at the Gillette stadium..
we took the girls to their first Revolution game
No comments:
Post a Comment