We were super excited to hear the Dewsnup's had their trip booked prior to us moving..
gave all of us something to look forward too :)
Sadly I should have had things planned or maybe some sort of a binder showing all the fun things we could explore, but I am just not that organized plus we really hadn't done much exploring..
So together we hit the big city....
I loved seeing these two together again...
They truly are "besties"
First Stop was the Boston Aquarium:
All the girls loved this part, you can actually pet the sting-rays
Bonnie was obsessed with a little fish who would pop out of a hole about half way and then go right back in... She watched him forever :)
After walking around with one stroller and 4 children.. we made our way to Boston Public Garden
who doesn't love a park :)
I cant wait to explore this park in the spring (during their tulip festival) or when they have their swan boats running in the summer...
(guess that means you have to come back erin)
(guess that means you have to come back erin)
After a fun/long day of exploring we hit Mike's Pastry for some delicious Boston Cream Pie... Man I am addicted, I don't really have the love for cannolis
1 comment:
We had soooo much fun! No organizing needed :) And we for sure need to plan something in the spring - it was too fun seeing all the girls together again (and even you and I)!
Post a Comment